The Audio Manager package is designed, like all of our free assets, to be user friendly and easy to use. Once installed into your project, you may call for sounds to be played pretty much anywhere you want. With options to control the location, volume, pitch, time and delay and more when calling for a sound to play.
The asset is focused on code based audio playing, where you provided the calls and parameters in your codebase to have the audio play. If you are looking for a inspector focused asset for this functionality, this asset is not for you.
- Custom Inspectors for all scripts.
- Several methods for playing sound.
- Automatically adds audio files, no need to do it yourself.
- Script to play audio anywhere on a single method call.
- Script to play background music in your game and transition between tracks with ease.