This package provides a base for working with lots of scenes all loaded at once in Unity. This is really handy from not only a modularity stand point, but also from a collaborate stand point as splitting the game into difference scenes makes it easier to work together in a project with no waiting for a person to be finished with a scene before making changes to another part of the game that was in that scene.
- Scene grouping with ad-hoc group loading
- More events to listen into Multi Scene Management.
- Multi scene script referencing system
- Custom Awake, Enable & Start interfaces (Simulates the normal methods of the same name when all scenes have been loaded)
- Custom listener ordering via attribute to avoid execution ordering problems
- Do not destory scene accessor
- URP camera stacking support