A multi-scene workflow/tool for using multiple scenes in one go in Unity.
Multi Scene is a tool for handling game development with more than 1 scene loaded at once. So you can spread out elements of your game into separate scenes. While some other solutions to this problem exist, most if not all them are paid solutions or kept privately. The purpose of this project to provide a free alternative that can accomplish the same kind of results with as little extra work as possible.
🟪 Brief feature list
- Multi scene management
- Scene grouping system
- Scene group loader window with categories & sorting
- Easy to configure & use
- Cross scene referencing helper script
- Custom Awake, Enable & Start interfaces (Simulates the normal methods of the same name when all scenes have been loaded)
- Custom listener ordering via attribute to avoid execution ordering problems
- Do not destory scene accessor
- URP camera stacking support between scenes
🟪 How to Install & Where to start
- Run the .unitypackage and proceed to follow the steps in import window in Unity
- Open your Unity project, right-click in the project window and select the “Import Custom Package” option. Select the package and follow the steps in import window