A simple custom inspector that changes the default transform component and gives it a dash of colour.
Transform colours is a simple custom inspector that changes the default transform component and gives it a dash of colour. The layout remains the same to the default inspector for the component, but changes the background colours of each float field to match the xyz colours, so red for the X axis, green for the Y axis & blue for the Z axis.
⬛ Brief feature list
- Colour coded transform x/y/z
- Optional setup for 2D transform
- Custom colours to whatever you like
- Support for 2021.2 transform component changes
⬛ How to Install & Where to start
- Import the package into your project
- Wait for the Unity Editor to refresh!
- That’s it, just select an object with a Transform component on it to see the difference!