Project Tilly Devlog #10

A bit of a busier week life wise this week has meant I’ve had less time to work on the project. I also just wasn’t feeling like working on the project after my work days this week and couldn’t get in the mind set this weekend. To not push myself into working on the project, only to end up undoing a load of it later. I’ve decided to take the weekend off and just relax for a change.

Anyway here’s wonderwa… sorry, here’s a walldrobe.

Not yet implemented and missing a few bits but its an improvement over the placeholder cube I had before. This is about the only thing I got done on the project this week as an experiment with Volex for art. Not 100% sold on it, so gonna try and re-learnt the controls in blender again soon (I’m used to 3DS Max but no way can I afford a licence for that xD).

Next week is going to be mostly project planning for the prototype, I want to nail down my tasks for a release build. Start writing out what story elements are going to be in play and the dialogue for said bits as well as what goals the player has in the flat scene to complete the section in the prototype. So next week’s post will have a lot about the story and background of the main character if all goes to plan xD I’m hoping to wrap this prototype up by end of May at the latest so I can try out some other ideas I’ve had so not to get burnt out as much. Then dependant on reception and how I feel about working on it further, I will decide its fate.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.