More Asset Store Updates!
As of this morning both our Audio Manager & Transform Colours asset updates went live. Both these updates included the improved visual style that we also used for the recent Save Manager update. This just leave the Leaderboard Manager as the last asset that we have yet to update to the new style, which we anticipate will be around by the end of the month.
Audio Manager 2.5.2
This update added some requested features as well as fixed up some known bugs with the previous version. we also improved some elements of the code base and also added some additional options to play audio that we have found useful while working on our own projects. Below are the official changes:
Store Listing Changes
- Updated some of the store listing graphics with the new style.
- Updated store listing description with to better explain the asset.
- Re-written the Music Player script to ensure that it works as intended.
- Added Audio Events to allow users to get when a clip has ended.
- Added new PlayRange methods to allow users to play ca random clip with a collection of requests.
- Added a custom inspector for the Audio Manager File scriptable object.
- Added ability to change the base scan directory so the user can store their audio files in a folder other than Assets/Audio
- Re-written documentaion to better explain the asset and how to use it.
- Added basic demo scene, explaining how examples of some of the scripts can’t be provided due to the asset setup, though the music player has an example.
- Fixed issues with the music player coroutines not properly working.
Transform Colours 1.1.6
Updates the Transform Colours are mostly cosmetic with some future proofing with the new changes coming in Unity 2021.2. We even got a new 5-star review on the day the update went live which just made it even better.
Good for newbies like me!
If you’re still confused which axis color is which this asset is awesome, just download it, put it into your project and it’s done. You now have a valuable visual hint to help you remember the axis colors.
Below are the official changes to this asset:
Store Listing Changes
- Updated the store description to better explain the asset and its usage.
- Updated the store graphics to fit the new style we have made for our assets.
- Added support for the 2021.2 scale constrain toggle with a scripting define.
- Made some minor changes to the asset backend.
- Updated documentation & changelog to match the new style.
Thats all for this update, more updates soon!